This summer I´ll go to “Torres
Del Paine” a national park. It`s located in Chile´s Region XII.
My boyfriend bought the plane tickets
for us about 1 month ago, and we left Santiago at the end of January. And we returned
the third week of February. So we are ready with this part.
We decided go to Torres Del
Paine because too many people have told us that It´s an extremely amazing
experience and we love trekking and the nature.
We plan to travel 20 days
approximately. The airplane arrived to Punta Arenas and we are going to stay
just one day over there to get ready and rest. Immediately the next day we are
going to beginning our trek to glaciers. It`s going to during about 1 week.
After it, I want to go to Argentina.
To do this trip, after finishing
the university year period I´m going to work very hard during Christmas period,
new year´s eve and some days in January. Because It`s a very expensive travel
and I need to buy suitable clothes.
During the trip, we will be
only us. But we have some friends who go on the same date. So I suppose we are
going to share some time together.
To conclude it, I expecting to
have too much fun and take too many pictures about the trip. I am pretty sure I
am going to have a really good time with my boyfriend J

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario