viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

Session 7 (Week 9) >> MY FAVORITE FOOD

My favorite food`s 4-cheese Lasagna. I really love it, but I like too much hamburgers also. It’s my favorite food because I like all the ingredients that it has especially the cheese and white sauce.  I never tired to eat it!!!

I eat it about once time a month, when my mom takes me to an Italian restaurant called “Trattoria Calypso”.  It is located in San Jose de Maipo, around 50 km from my home.  But sometimes, I eat it when I cook it at weekends.

For cook it, I need to the cheese mixture: ricotta, mozzarella and provolone cheese, pepper, salt, parsley and eggs.  And for the lasagna (mass): a package no-cook lasagna noodle, olive oil, spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese.

First you have to preheat oven to 350 degrees. Then shred provolone and combine all the cheese mixture ingredients and mix well. After it, oil bottom of a pan with a thin layer and add spaghetti sauce to bottom of the pan. Place 3-4 noodles across bottom of the pan, cover with cheese mixture and spread. Add more spaghetti sauce and repeat until top of pan is almost reached.  Add noodles and then add spaghetti sauce on top. By last, cover with grated parmesan cheese and above it, cover pan with aluminum foil, shiny side down. Cook it for 40 minutes until browned.

So as you can see it, it is very easy to cook!! Try it :)

2 comentarios: