1. Reflect
about your reading comprehension in PET activities 1 and 2, and say what was
difficult for you at the moment to develop these exercises. (50 words)
My
reading comprehension in PET was sucks, because I am very tired and asleep. So
I did my better effort and I read it but I was wrong in some easy questions. But I felt it was not
difficult, I just need to be more focus for the next time.
2. From the
Top 10 places to visit, choose one and explain in short why did you choose it.
(50 words)
Of those 10
places I chose the Pyramids of Giza, because I feel very excited and
interesting when I watch photographs and listening about all the Egyptian
architecture. I think that is awesome the secrets about how people built them
so years ago and I will love go to meet the pyramids for myself.
3. Reflect
on how useful can be learning English in your future job or life and what
topics or contents would you like to learn about. (50 words)
I am pretty
sure that learning English is too necessary for my future job and life. I need it to can do and read papers, researches
and expose in different countries. For all these things I need to learn
speaking fluently and read/write perfectly.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario