I would like to have a job like dentist, specializing in oral rehabilitation or surgery
for helping people with oral issues because they had an accident.
That is the reason because I am studying odontology, and then I should specialize me at the university too.
I imagine it in an emergency room of a hospital sometimes and other days just in my own dental practice.
I think it will be a little stressful but at the same time very comforting.
Maybe if I pretend work in a hospital, this will not happen in Santiago, because it is very difficult when you pull out of college and have no experience.
I want to work in other sides, but before to work in another country I would like to work in my own country a couple of years. I think that if you want to help people, you have to beginning in your own country.
After it, I want to travel a lot. Meet different countries and I will like to go a poor country to work as a volunteer, but for does it; I need to save money first!!!
I know it is going to happen, because I am going to do my best effort! I just have to wait for it!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario