viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

Session 10 (week 13) >> How Green Are You?

To be environmentally friendly you just have to try having a lifestyle that is better for the environment. Basically, try to think in the planet and people who inhabit it. People learn about environmentally friendly practices in some schools, looking government campaigns on internet and at home. But the last, it depends of the each family and them customs.  
 
In my case, my family and I have incorporated recycling into our home. I think it´s not enough, but we have starting for something. We try to conserving water, driving less and walking more, consuming less energy, don’t smoke and we separate waste according its type. 
Also, I prefer walk and use public transportation instead drive in the week. This way, I help to pollute less. 
 
Until now, I didn’t joint or supported any eco-organizations. But I really like Greenpeace and when I finish the university and work, I want to support it.
 
Everyone has a responsibility to reduce their individual carbon footprint, and there are lots of ways to do so. I do it trying to eat less meat, don’t wasting food, recycling, only using the lights I need at night and buying energy -saving products.
 
In our society, we missed the idea of caring our planet and we just think in get more things. Santiago is completely consumer. People don’t care about anything or anyone, just think in themselves. But this is a really great mistake. One day, we are going to lost everything, because the only thing important in the life is the planet. We need to survive just the water, air and the sun. 
 

2 comentarios: