
I would like to go to USA. Because I have family and friends there and I really love it.
People used to think that America is so suffocating, just a country of sales and things like that. But I don't think that. The people I know are all very open, they always say what they think and they are very spontaneous also.
I know about United State that is a capitalist, developed and a big country with high technology. And a place with so many opportunities, you can do whatever you want. If you wanna study, you can. If you want to work, you can. And nobody care about your country of origin.
First, I would like to go to visit my family, because I miss them a lot. But in a few years, when I finish studying my career, I want to go to continue to study. I feel that maybe I would have more choices of enter to a dental specialty. But it's just a dream. Nobody knows what is going to happen when I finish studying the undergraduate!!!
-
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario